Digital media was once something only the media and entertainment industry was concerned with. But it is nowadays a core focus across pretty much all industries and for all companies regardless of how big or small they are. The digital world is now and the future, and if you don’t stay on top of how to manage and use digital media content, you risk falling behind the market.
The Vidispine cloud-based digital media supply chain solution: VidiNet, helps you take control of your media content creation and metadata management. With VidiNet's fully customizable metadata framework and transcode functionality, the Vidispine digital media supply chain architecture adapts into the requirements of any native cloud, on-premise, or hybrid cloud environment.
Digital media supply chain tools within VidiNet
VidiNet is a centralized and completely cloud-based media management platform that enables massive scalability both up and down. With VidiNet you can add and manage the digital media supply chain tools of your choice to your MAM (Media Asset Management) system by simply adding them directly from our media service platform in the cloud.
VidiNet is a pay for what you use platform that allows for a continuously growing list of features and API integrations including, but not limited to:
- Cloud-based transcoding and encoding
- Third-party transcoding/encoding services such as AWS Elemental Media Convert
- Editing capabilities via tools such as our own VidiEditor
- Comprehensive content analytics
- The use of ready-made content templates
- Cognitive services including automatic subtitling, face and Image recognition
- Automatic quality control
- Estimated cost calculation for transcoding/encoding